BSLBT is very pleased to announce that five new trustees are joining the Board:
- Reg Cobb: Reg has recently joined DeafPLUS as Chief Executive. Before this he held senior positions at Gloucestershire Deaf Association.
- Sarah Dougherty: Sarah is Assistant Research Finance Business Partner at Queen’s University, Belfast. She is a Chartered Accountant and holds a PGCE in Sign Language from Ulster University.
- Gregory Pierssene: Greg is Senior Credit Analyst at Sainsbury’s Bank. He is also the Chairperson at Warrington Deaf Hub, as well as being a trustee and treasurer at Warrington & District Society for Deaf People.
- Elizabeth Rowlands: Elizabeth is Director of Content Compliance and Policy at Sky.
- Jaine Sykes: Jaine is the Head of Digital & Viewer Engagement at ITV.
The Board will be meeting later in the summer to discuss next steps with finding a Chair to succeed Tim Patterson, whose term of office ends in early 2023.