104 Films are running a new training scheme for Deaf and disabled film producing talent.
This is a fast track scheme that aims to develop a generation of Deaf and disabled producers capable of developing, financing and producing films, television and creative projects.
The programme will be built around two workshops which will be held in Sheffield.
Key elements of the programme will include:
- Project development skills
- An understanding of the demands of working with creative talent
- Pitching and presentation skills
- Film and television project economics.
- Development and financing strategy.
The workshops will be held during the week of 2nd February 2016 and the week of 21st March 2016.
To find out more, download a PDF about the scheme, by clicking here.