The New Zealand Deaf Short Film Festival has chosen a number of BSL Zone programmes to be shown at their festival in Wellington next week.
The festival, which takes place every two years, will be held from 4th-5th September.
The BSL Zone programmes and films chosen include four films made as part of our Zoom 2014 filmmaking scheme. They are:
- If I Don’t Lose, I’ll Lose (Directed by Jean St Clair)
- Listen Even when Your Heart Is Crying (Melissa Mostyn)
- Little World (Becky Bailey)
- Strangers (Brian Duffy)
- Supersonic (Sam Dore)
- Chasing Cotton Clouds (Sam Dore)
- Found (Charlie Swinbourne)
- Small World (Louis Neethling)
To find out more about the festival, click here.