Seven BSL Zone programmes have been chosen for Canada's prestigious Picture This international disability film festival.
The festival features films that are about disability and/or are made by people with disabilities.
The seven programmes chosen are:
- The Big Decisions (directed by John Finn)
- Does Deaf Football Have a Future? (Thomas Giddens)
- Supersonic (Samuel Dore)
- Double Discrimination (Rinkoo Barpaga)
- If I Don't Lose I'll Lose (Jean St Clair)
- 7 (Bim Ajadi)
- Found (Charlie Swinbourne)
The programmes will be shown from Wednesday 16th March to Friday 18th March.
To see the full programme and find out more, click here to visit the festival's website.